WHAT IS GOING DOING IN ME?
Wondering What’s Going On?… Maybe this will help
Have you ever you ask someone for help that you know can help but you get denied or ignored. Now when I say help, I’m not speaking financially, moving in a house, asking for a ride in their car, or a piece of thier chicken.
I mean something as simple as “just keep a lookout for me , if anything becomes available.” ( example) I mean something that would cause someone nothing but a listening ear and a text! and they refuse to do one simple request as that.
Now Did You Get Mad, Upset, And Got extra Strenght In Your Fingers To Let Them Have It Via Social Media Subliminually?…lol
WELL, HERE’S WHAT NOT TO DO:
PLEASE don’t you miss your blessing by getting upset with the person and began to blast subliminal messages via social media. Let me share some experienced wisdom with you.
When God expects a certain maturity level from you, or He’s stripping you from PRIDE, that you probably didn’t know you had hidden deep down within. He allows opportunities like that to happen to see how you will view the result of the request he sent you on.
YES, I said HE sent you on. I say this because at this point in your life, every move you make you are making sure its GOD because of the place you are with him. But things naturally are not linning up with what Hes showing you in the spirit. So you’re praying for directions and insight, who the one to connect with that will point you in the right direction or be the hallway that leads to the right door.
And He lead you to certain people you normally wouldn’t go to because of hidden PRIDE, but out of obedience you go and walk away like Moses when he went and faced Pharoah!… lol or worst get totally ignored!
Now if you get no response, or No I don’t know, or Sorry wish I could. They did not turn you down, they turned down an opportunity to sow into their heavens bank account. I know it sounds crazy but keeps reading.
So many times people get so caught up into looking at the vessel, they forget to see the potter who sent the answer to their awaited prayers. Don’t you get upset. Just know it wasnt about you, it was about God trying to get a blessing to them through giving!
God will redirect you to where your blessing is anyway. You just had to make a pit-stop on the way too your blessed place. When God is working on your Obediance and Total Trust in Him, He may take you the long way just to see if you will obey when it doesn’t make sense.
Now don’t get me wrong and think everyone turn down is their missed opportunity, You will know by the spirit when its sincere or it’s of no or little importance to them. Once you see these rejections as one’s missed opportunity to sow for something they will need up the road…you will know that:
1. God hand is upon you (Guidance, Redirecting)
2. God has MATURED you in an area He’s been trying to MATURE you.
3. You will not become a BITTER Christian, Instead, you will pray sincerely for them, that God will open up doors for them in their time of need. You may be the source God use to be that blessing they tried to block, or discourage you from!
4. You will become more understanding, and quick to keep moving forward to where you feel God is leading you. Your tenacity will increase.
5. You will be to busy trying to stay focus on your next move, you will find yourself guarding your heart and ear gate to hear what God is saying. Now your fine-tuning your spirit to be led by the Spirit of the Lord. You wont have time to be mad.
Stay Positive. And always See God. It will work out for your Good! But Let God Finish The Work In You FIRST .